Yoga for Facial Bloating
What is Facial Bloating?
• Face bloating, or facial puffiness is medically known as facial edema.
• If you have swollen cheeks or a puffy face, it is essential to keep in mind that this is a relatively normal thing that happens to adults.
• The condition is usually caused by water retention, inadequate fluid intake, excessive alcohol consumption, a high salt diet, and stress.
• A puffy or swollen face occurs when fluids have built up in the facial tissue. There are some home remedies to help get rid of a puffy face.
Symptoms of facial bloating:-
• Nasal congestion.
• Watery eyes.
• Chest discomfort.
• Stomach discomfort.
Reasons why you have Facial Bloating:-
• Allergic reaction
• Thyroid problems
• viral infection
Yoga For Facial Bloating:-
1. Simha Mudra (Lion Pose):-
• Simha Mudra stimulates and tones all your facial muscles. It is one of the best asanas for the face.
2. Jivha Bandha (Locked Tongue Pose):-
• Jivha Bandha chisels your face and shapes your jawline. Along with it, it also tones your facial muscles.
3. Jalandhar Bandha (Chin Lock):-
• Jalandhar Bandha shapes your face and tones your facial and jaw line muscles.
• It is a boon for people with double chins as the exercise is very useful in getting rid of them.
4. Fish Face:-
• Fish face tones and stretch your cheek muscles. It makes your cheeks less flabby and your face sleek.
What food to eat if you are suffering from Facial Bloating?
• Celery and Fennel.
• Peppermint, Ginger, or Chamomile Tea.
So these are the foods to eat and yoga asanas to do while suffering from facial bloating,