Yoga for Grey Hair
What is Grey Hair?
It is a combination of normally pigmented grey hairs combined with white ones. Hair turns white when the pigmentation cells responsible for color (melanin) stop being produced.
Causes of Hair Graying:-
• Persons suffering from chronic cold and sinusitis.
• A faulty diet and mental worries.
• Lack of some Vitamin B, iron, copper, and iodine.
• Heredity is also a predisposing factor.
• Other causes of premature graying of hair are an unclean condition of the scalp.
Symptoms of Hair Graying:-
• The primary sign of graying of hair is the lack of natural thicker hair being allowed to grow.
• Loss of hair color before the age of 35 is termed premature graying.
Facts about About Going Gray In Youngsters:-
1. Your hair turns gray when color-producing cells stop producing pigment.
2. Premature graying linked to genetics.
3. Ethnicity and gender also play a significant role in increasing gray hair.
4. Smoking can increase your odds of getting gray hair.
Statistics of Grey Hair:-
• Mostly 50 percent of the population will have gray hair by the age of 50,”.
• Gender seems to play a role as well: Men start graying closer to 30, while women begin to notice gray hairs around 35.
Source :- https://www.huffingtonpost.com/
Yoga For Grey Hair
1 Sharnagat Mudra:-
• If you are a beginner, this is the easiest mudras to start with it.
• This pose helps to increases the flow of blood to your scalp, strengthening the roots of your hair.
2 Prasarita Padahastasana:-
• It is also among the famous poses in yoga for grey hair. ‘Padhastana’ means you will use your hands and legs to for this pose.
• An improper digestive system can also result in hair issues.
• You can try this yoga for white hair that you don’t wish to color.
• This is the ‘shoulder stand,’ a yoga pose that promotes thick, healthy hair.
What Food to eat if you have grey hair?
• Beef Liver.
• Green leafy vegetables.
• Sunflower seeds.
• Salmon fish.
So these are the food to eat and yoga asana to do if you have grey hair.