Natural painkillers from your kitchen
In your kitchen there are various natural painkillers that will helps for various diseases and deficiency. Have you ever thought?
Here are the unbelievable natural painkillers in your kitchen:-
1. Blueberries :-
· Yes, you heard us right. Various Researches shows that one cup of blueberries can decrease the risk of urinary tract infections by 60%. Blueberries are very rich in antioxidants, which is essential to kill the free radicals that inflame the lining of stomach.
· Hence, eating blueberries can keep you away from stomach ulcers, bladder infections and upset stomach.
· The best part of all, it helps in relieving any form of pain in the stomach.
2. Turmeric :-
· Turmeric helps fight various kinds of inflammation, chronic pain, back pain and muscle pain, toothache and arthritis.
· Also, this spice helps successful in the recovery of tissues and is excellent for detoxification and improving your general health.
· You can add it in various dishes, as well as tea and juices.
· Turmeric is best combined with black pepper because it is the most efficient way.
· The root of ginger will help you to ease chronic pain in joints and arthritis.
· Ginger can be added in tea, in various dishes, soups, juices and desserts.
· Some people are very sensitive to its liking, so you should introduce it gradually in your diet.
4. Chilli pepper:-
· The beneficial effect of chilli is credited in the peppers and their main ingredient capsaicin, which weakens the signal information, the body sends to the brain about something hurting you.
· Successfully treats joint pain, fibromyalgia, migraines and skin rashes.
Toothache, ear infections and pain caused by arthritis can successfully be treated with garlic. Make homemade garlic oil, as follows: in a half cup of olive oil add three cloves of garlic chopped in tiny pieces and leave it to simmer on low heat for two minutes. Strain and leave it to stand in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.