Ways to use tulsi for good health
Tulsi or holy basil is one of the most ancient herbs and is known for its medicinal properties. From treating fever to relieving a headache to giving you a glowing skin, the benefits of tulsi are many. It also re-energizes and rejuvenates the body of a person. It keeps one fresh mentally and stimulates the thought process. The holy basil is a homemade remedy for a lot of common ailments.
When it comes to Ayurveda and naturopathy, the essential oils of tulsi are used to treat number of ailments.
Ways to use tulsi for better health:-
· When you have a fever, just boil a few tulsi leaves with powdered cardamom in half a litre of water. Let it boil and mix this decoction with milk and sugar.
· Tulsi helps control diabetes.
· Holy basil can help dissolve kidney stones. It contains acetic acid that helps in breaking down kidney stones.
· Tulsi is effective in relieving respiratory conditions such as cough, cold and bronchitis.
· Tulsi can help relieve headaches as it has pain relieving and decongestant properties.
· Tulsi leaf can treat mouth ulcers.
· Tulsi increases the production of digestive enzymes and help us in soothing for gastrointestinal tract thus providing relief from vomiting.
· A natural way to bring back the white shine in your teeth is by using tulsi.
· Tulsi can help you quit smoking. It works as a cooling effect on the throat that helps control the urge to smoke.
· It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
· It also helps in relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
· Regular tulsi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.
· It Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
Hence, above all the ways and benefits of tulsi leaf which are benefits for health.