YOGA FOR THIGH MUSCLE PAIN
What is Thigh Muscle Pain?
Some discomfort in your upper thigh, such as aching, burning, or pain, can be a shared experience. While in most cases it’s nothing to be alarmed about, there are some instances in which pain in your upper thigh can be a symptom of a more serious underlying condition.
Thigh pain can start from a mild ache to a sharp pain sensation. It may also have other symptoms including Itching, Tingling, Difficulty walking, Numbness and Burning sensation
• Tired, heavy, aching legs is a common condition with just under one in four females experiencing this.
• Brisk walking, light jogging, and dancing are all great activities for leg and thigh health.
• Thigh Muscle injuries are one of the most common injuries occurring in sports varying from 10 to 55% of all the sustained injuries.
Yoga Asanas for thigh muscle pain:-
1. Shoulder Stand Posture:-
• This yoga posture relieves leg muscle cramps, and at the same time, soothes other muscles in the human body.
2. The Corpse Pose:-
• This pose practiced by nearly all yoga practitioners and people from all age groups can try this. It is quite simple.
3. Legs Up The Wall:-
• It is one easy-to-do pose in yoga for muscle pain relief, especially when your leg muscles feel sore after a tiring day’s work.
• You may try it either on the floor with a yoga mat or the bed.
What food to eat?
• Tart cherries
• Green tea
So these are the food to eat and yoga asana to do if you are suffering from thigh muscle pain