YOGA FOR BREAST FAT
What is Breast Fat?
Weight loss seems like a natural alternative to breast reduction surgery. After all, breasts are made up mainly of fatty tissue, so when you lose fat, it seems logical that you'll lose a proportion of your breasts.
A woman's chest and breast consist of fatty tissue. The ratio of in your breasts is genetic, and you can't tell what that ratio is without a mammogram or other imaging.
Breast fat is subcutaneous fat, the type of fat that sits right under the skin. Subcutaneous fat is healthier than metabolically active visceral fat that lies deep in the belly and promotes inflammation and risk of disease.
Here are the common symptoms breast fat such as
• The breast bud starts to appear
• Feeling the breasts stretched
• The breast becomes very sensitive
• You think the chest is not as firm as before
• The breast is sagging
• You may find the breast stiff and painful,
• You will be having back pain in the body.
• The bras that you usually use no longer fit you.
Yoga Asanas For Breast Fat:-
1. Surya Namaskar:-
• One of the most popular yoga asanas is the Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation.
• If done correctly and with the right form of breathing, this asana can be extremely helpful in reducing your breast size.
• Just 15-20 rounds of this every day can contribute to reducing the flab around your chest and tighten and firm your breasts.
2. Bridge Pose:-
• This intense backbend asana helps in expanding your chest and tightening the pectoral muscles.
• If you practice this dynamic yoga asana regularly, you can prevent your breasts from sagging.
• Hold this pose for fifteen steady, consistent breaths.
3. The Half Moon Pose:-
• It is the essential posture for reducing your breast size, as it gives your upper body a nice stretch.
• It helps in moving your upper body muscles and thus burns fat in the chest area.
4. The Prayer Pose:-
• It is a simple pose, which you can practice while offering prayers to the Lord.
• You need to join your hands or palms, pressing against each other.
• It will exert pressure on your chest or pectoral muscles, thus leading to their reduction.
What food to eat?
• Green Tea
• Egg Whites
• Eat More Fiber
• Eat Small Portions
• Drink Coffee every day
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you are want to reduce your breast fat.