YOGA FOR KNEE CARTILAGE REGENERATION
What is Knee Cartilage Regeneration?
Knee Cartilage is a connective tissue found in leg part of the body. Although it is a tough and flexible material, it is relatively easy to damage.
Patients with cartilage damage in a joint will experience Inflammation, Stiffness and Range limitation - as the damage progresses, the affected limb will not move so freely and quickly.
Cartilage damage mostly occurs in the knee, but others part of the body can also be affected.
• In high-level athletes, the overall prevalence of knee articular cartilage problem has been reported to be 36% to 38%.
• Up to 60% of patients demonstrate significant cartilage damage.
• Among these athletes, the overall prevalence of knee articular cartilage problem was 59%
Yoga Asanas For Knee Cartilage Regeneration:-
1. Chair Pose:-
• Your weight is put into your hip sockets to ensure your knees aren’t inching out in front of your toes.
• This asana is a whole-body toner, strengthening the hips, thighs, and calves, which makes the knee function better.
2. Peaceful Warrior:-
• This pose activates and strengthens the glutes, quads, and hamstrings—all muscles that help keep the knee in good shape.
4. High Lunge
• This pose strengthens the glutes, quads, and calves in a stable position.
• The balancing aspect further strengthens all these muscle groups that support the knees.
5. Eagle Pose
• In this pose, both knees are bent, which keeps them safe.
• At the same time, wrapping the legs works the inner thighs and calves.
What Food to eat?
• Brown Rice
• Green Tea
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you are suffering from Knee Cartilage Problems.