YOGA FOR ROSACEA
What is Rosacea?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin disease that mostly affects the face. It became worse if left untreated. The following symptoms present in most cases are Flushing, Persistent redness, Pimples, Inflamed blood vessels, Facial swelling, etc.
Facts about Rosacea:-
• The primary symptom of rosacea is the development of facial pustules.
• Around 14 million Americans are thought to have rosacea.
• Other symptoms include blushing easily and inflamed blood vessels.
• Some foods can worsen the symptoms, such as dairy products and spicy foods
• The global prevalence of rosacea based on published data and found that 5.46% of the adult population is affected.
• 415 Million People Affected by Rosacea Worldwide.
• Rosacea found more common in fair-skinned people and affects an estimated 14 million Americans (1 in 20 people).
Yoga Asanas for Rosacea:-
• It helps to increase the circulation of blood in the face.
• It helps to relax the facial muscles and balance out the hormones.
• This asana helps to pump fresh lots of blood to your face.
• This helps to remove toxins, kill free radicals, and also clear out blockages.
• Any trapped stress in the facial muscles is relieved. Your skin is left healthy and glowing.
• When you stretch and open up your heart, your breathing improves.
• When you take in more oxygen, a better circulation route created.
• It removes toxins and kills the free radicals in the system.
• This asana also regulates hormones.
• Premature aging, acne, sunburns, psoriasis, rosacea, and many other skin problems can reduce with the practice of this asana.
4. Janu Sirsasana:-
• This asana works on balancing the hormones and clearing toxins from the system.
• It also increases blood and oxygen supply to the facial muscles.
• Your skin feels refreshed and rejuvenated.
What Food to eat?
• Green beans
• Leafy greens
• Lean poultry meats
• Lady Finger
• Sweet potatoes
• Flax seeds
So these are the food to eat and yoga asana to do if you are suffering from Rosacea.