YOGA FOR HEART BLOCKAGE
What is Heart Blockage?
Heart blockage affects the electrical system of the heart. It is different from coronary artery disease, which affects the heart's blood vessels.
In heart blockage, the heart beats irregularly and more slowly than usual, potentially stopping for up to 20 seconds at a time.
It is due to a delay, obstruction, or disruption along the pathway that electrical impulses travel through to make the heartbeat.
It does not usually need direct treatment, but related underlying health conditions do.
If a person has a heart blockage, they may have symptoms such as Slow or irregular heartbeats, Shortness of breath, Light-headedness and fainting, Pain or discomfort in the chest, Difficulty in doing exercise, due to the lack of blood pumped around the body.
• Heart Blockage also known as the Cardiovascular disease is the primary cause of death globally:
• About17.7 million people died from CVDs (Heart Blockage ) in 2015, representing 31% of all global deaths.
• About 7.4 million die due to coronary heart disease, and 6.7 million were due to stroke.
Yoga Asanas For Heart Blockage:-
• It removes the harmful toxins from our body.
• Pranayama improves the blood circulation, which is very important for the heart to pump adequately.
• Pranayama calms the mind.
• It Cures anxiety and depression.
• Pranayama releases stress and depression.
• It removes artery blockages.
• Pavanamuktasana cures acidity Indigestion and Constipation.
• It is perfect for all abdominal organs.
• Regular practice pavanamuktasana cures gastrointestinal problems.
• It is beneficial for those suffering from gas problems, acidity, arthritis pain, heart problems and waist pain.
• It helps in relaxing your whole body.
• It releases stress, fatigue, depression, and tension.
• It improves concentration.
• It cures insomnia.
• It Relaxes your muscles.
• It helps to Calm your mind and improves mental health.
• It is an excellent asana for stimulating blood circulation.
• It is beneficial for those suffering from the neurological problem, asthma, constipation, diabetes, indigestion.
What food to eat:-
• Fatty Fish
• Olive Oil
• Whole Grains
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you have heart blockage.