YOGA FOR ACNE
What is Acne?
Acne is a chronic skin condition that causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms.
Whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, cysts, and nodules are all types of acne. It commonly occurs during puberty age, when the sebaceous glands activate, but it can happen at any age.
The glands produce oil and stimulated by male hormones produced by the adrenal glands in both males and females.
Some genetic symptoms of acne are some medications that contain androgen and lithium, Greasy cosmetics, Hormonal changes, Emotional stress, and Menstruation.
• The prevalence of acne globally was 681.2 million in 2016.
• This was an increase of 10 percent from 612 million in 2006.
• In 2010, acne ranked 8thin the list of most prevalent diseases in the world, with a global prevalence of 645 million.
Yoga Asanas for Acne:-
1. Viparita Karani (Wall Pose):-
• Doing this asana regularly it will flow fresh blood circulation and brings more oxygen through your face
2. Bhujangasana: The Cobra Pose:-
• It helps breathe better, thus allowing more oxygen to flow in.
• It helps to eliminate toxins and kills free radicals.
• This asana also regulates hormones.
• You can slow down premature aging, prevent acne, repair sunburns, and heal psoriasis, rosacea, and many other skin problems with this asana.
3. Janu Sirsasana (The Head-to-Knee Pose):-
• This asana helps balance hormones and clears toxins from within.
• This yoga for skin increases blood and oxygen supply to the facial muscles, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
4. Trikonasana: The Triangle Pose:-
• This asana improves blood circulation and pumps fresh blood and oxygen to your face.
• Facial stress is relieved, and you left with healthy and glowing skin.
5. Pawanmuktasana (The Wind Relieving Pose):-
• If you’re looking to do yoga for pimples, this is the asana you should practice.
• It stimulates and improves your digestive system, which has a direct effect on your skin, clearing it of acne and blemishes.
What Food to eat?
• Green Tea
• Brown Rice
• Sweet Potatoes
• Whole grains
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you have acne scars on the face.