YOGA FOR SCALP PSORIASIS
What is Scalp Psoriasis?
Scalp psoriasis is a skin disorder that often makes scaly patches. It can appear as a patch and can even affect your entire scalp of the hair.
Doctors said that it appears when something wrong with your immune system of the body that helps skin cells to grow too quickly and build up into patches.
Symptoms of moderate to severe scalp psoriasis include Scaly, red, bumpy patches; Silvery-white scales; Dandruff-like flaking; Dry scalp; Itching Burning or soreness and Hair loss.
• It generally affects children and young adults and is estimated to affect about 10 percent of people with psoriasis.
• Skin sores spread across the scalp, torso, arms, and legs.
• The scalps are more delicate than those from other types of psoriasis.
Yoga Asanas For Scalp Psoriasis:-
1. Deep Breathing:-
• If you’re new to yoga, deep breathing practices are an excellent exercise to start with that.
• When you are conscious of your breath is where most meditative practices begin.
• To try it, find a quiet place where you can practice uninterrupted.
2. Child’s Pose:-
• Child’s Pose is one of the most effective yoga poses for scalp psoriasis, and it’s effortless to do.
• Relaxation is the goal of this pose.
3. Salutation Seal
• The salutation seal focuses on relaxation and meditation.
• You can use it in conjunction with your deep breathing exercises.
What Food to eat?
• Limit Alcohol
• Foods That Fight Inflammation
• Olive Oil
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you are suffering from Scalp Psoriasis