YOGA FOR BURNING FEET SYNDROME
What is Burning Feet Syndrome?
In this, you may experience burning sensation in your feet may be caused by nerve damage in the legs. In many medical conditions can produce burning feet, diabetes is the most common. Most burning feet treatments focus on preventing further nerve damage and reducing pain.
Many other conditions can cause neuropathy or a burning sensation in the feet:
• Chronic kidney disease (uremia)
• Small fiber neuropathy.
• Vitamin deficiency
• Alcohol abuse.
• Low thyroid hormone levels
• Lyme disease.
• Nerve damage in the legs may cause a burning sensation in your feet, also called neuropathy.
• Although many medical conditions can cause burning feet, diabetes is the most common.
• Most burning feet treatments focus on preventing further nerve damage and reducing pain.
Yoga Asanas for Burning feet Syndrome:-
• It is a great stress reliever.
• Vajrasana also heals diseases varicose veins, joint aches and arthritis, burning feet and is great for curing constipation, improving digestion and curing acidity.
2. Adho mukha Svanasana:-
• It improves the blood flow and circulation throughout the body.
• An active circulatory system helps flush toxins, regulates blood pressure and keeps the immune system in balance.
3. Badha Konasana:-
• The butterfly pose also known as Badha Konasana removes fatigue gained by long hours of walking or standing as it strengthens the foot muscles.
• It's focuses on elongating the toes to stretch the sole and press into the heels at the same time.
• It improves circulation and pumps blood back to your heart.
• It creates proper foot alignment.
• The mountain pose and another standing pose to stretch the sole and work on the feet, legs, thighs, and hips.
What Food to eat?
• Whole Grains
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you feel burning sensation in the feet.