YOGA FOR HAIR LOSS
What is Hair Loss?
Hair loss, also known as baldness, which found a loss of hair from part of the head or body. The severity of hair loss may differ from a small area to the entire body. Usually, inflammation or scarring is not present.
Common types include male-pattern hair loss, female-pattern hair loss, alopecia areata, and a thinning of hair known as telogen effluvium. The cause of male-pattern hair loss is a combination of genetics, and male hormones, the purpose of female hair loss is unclear, the cause of alopecia areata is autoimmune, and the cause of telogen effluvium. Telogen effluvium is very common following pregnancy.
Symptoms of hair loss include hair loss in patches usually in circular patterns, dandruff, skin lesions, and scarring. Alopecia areata (mild-medium level) usually shows in unusual hair loss areas.
Current Scenario of Hair Loss:-
• Hair loss in women affects around 50%.
• Mostly 40% of men have noticeable hair loss by age 35, 65% by age 60, and 80% by age 80.
• Male baldness and female pattern hair loss are the most common conditions.
• Normal hair loss is considered to be 100 hairs per day, based on the average scalp containing 100,000 hair follicles.
• About three-quarters of adults (77%) would be concerned if they were in their twenties and just starting out in their career and experiencing hair loss.
• 82% of adults know that genetics is one of the causes of hair loss.
Yoga Asanas for Hair loss:-
1. Balayam Yoga:-
• Balayam yoga is one of the most straightforward and most natural yoga exercises mentioned in the ancient books of yoga for hair growth.
• It is considered one of the best asanas for hair loss.
• It also supports hair growth by activating the most important glands of the body.
• It helps in the circulation of the brain and adrenal glands of the body.
• When these hormones do not work correctly, testosterone levels change, which can lead to hair loss.
• Bikram yoga can fight hair loss caused by hormonal imbalances.
• Sirsasana helps rejuvenate the brain by directing an enriched supply of oxygenated blood to the brain cells.
• As a result, scalp cells gets nourished, which leads to hair growth.
• Vajrasana helps improve digestion and increases the blood supply to all parts of the body.
• With the increased amount of blood, our scalp cells (i.e., dermal papillae cells) also get nourished, resulting in hair growth.
What Food to eat?
• Sweet Potatoes
So these are the foods to eat and yoga asanas to do if you are suffering from Hair Loss