YOGA FOR ARM FAT
What is Arm Fat?
Arms get fat when you gain weight from eating more calories than you burn. A 3,500-calorie surplus, even accrued over several months, can lead to a 1-pound weight gain.
When you gain weight, where it goes depends mostly on your body shape and size. People usually gain weight in the hips, thighs, and abdomen but can also develop extra fat in the arms and lower legs. You can gain fat anywhere your body has an abundance of fat cells.
• Growth of arm muscle, fat and water areas was from infants from birth to the age of 12 months.
• The % of arm fat area v the cross-sectional upper arm area increased at the age of 15 days with a peak-peak at the age of 6 months while arm muscle area increased progressively throughout the year.
Source: - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Yoga Asanas for Arm Fat:-
• Poorvottanasana or the upward plank pose strengthens your shoulders, arms, wrists, and back.
• It also stimulates your thyroid glands and stretches hips, abdomen, and legs.
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana:-
• Adho Mukha Svanasana will strengthen your arms and shoulders.
• Practicing this pose regularly will help you to get rid of the arm fat.
• Bakasana helps to strengthen your arms, forearms, and wrists.
• It will also help to tone your stomach and improve body coordination.
• Bhujansana or the cobra pose is effective in reducing the arm fat and make them stronger.
• It also improves blood circulation.
What food to eat?
• Nuts & Seeds
So these are the food and yoga asanas to do to reduce Arm Fat.