How to wear Rudraksha for the first time?
Rudraksha is one of the most ancient processes to wear and effective ways to boost up your own physical and mental wellness and spiritual growth. According to various scriptures, Rudraksha should be cleaned and energized before wearing for the first time.
Here are the steps on how to prepare Rudraksha for the first time:-
1. Choose the auspicious day to wear:-
Rudraksha must worn on an auspicious day. The best choice is Monday during Shuklapaksha or any other auspicious day or festivals connected to Lord Shiva. On that day, wake up early in the morning and take a bath. Also, Clean the puja place and install a picture of Lord Shiva and decorate it with flowers and sandal paste.
2. Spiritually wash the Rudraksha:-
First, Wash the Rudraksha bead with water. Dip it for some time in fresh milk. Wash it once again. Place the Rudraksha in a clean plate and keep in front of the platform. Decorate it with sandal paste. Light an oil lamp on either side of the platform and also light incense sticks. Keep some flowers on the Rudraksha.
3. Do Ganesh and Shiva Puja while wearing Rudraksha:-
Start your process by doing pooja of Lord Ganesha and pray him to remove all the obstacles in the path of wearing Rudraksha. Then do puja to Lord Shiva. Then Chant the mantra ‘Om Namashivaya’ 108 times.
4. Chant by starting with Bheej Mantra:-
Various Rudraksha has a different number of faces to start bheej mantra. There is a particular Bheej mantra for every type of Rudraksha. Choose the right one from the list depending on the Rudraksha type you have with you.
Here are some Bheej Mantras for different Rudrakashas :-
• Gauri Shankar Rudraksha: Aum Gauri Shankaraya Namah
• Ganesha Rudraksha: Aum Gan Ganapataye Namah
• 1 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Hreem Namah
• 2 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Namah
• 3 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Kleem Namah
• 4 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Hreem Namah
• 5 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Hreem Namah
• 6 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Hreem Hum Namah
• 7 Mukhi Rudraksha: Aum Hum Namah
5. Mantra chanting:-
Once you have worn the Rudraksha, It is essential that you chant the Bheej mantra appropriate to the type of Rudraksha you are wearing on a daily basis. Chant the Rudraksha Beej mantra in cycles of as per your convenience daily in the morning.
So here is some spiritual process to wear Rudraksha for the first time.