How Climbing the stairs will improve your overall health?
Stair climbing is one form of exercise that can create a positive impact on your health in day-to-day life.While some of us think of practice as 'sport,' but the scientific studies show that stair climbing can improve your both physical and mental health of the body.
Stair climbing is recommended by doctors and health authorities worldwide because high-quality studies show:
• Climbing just eight flights of stairs a day lowers average early mortality risk by 33%
• Seven minutes stair climbing a day can halve the risk of heart attack over ten years
• Just two minutes extra stair climbing a day is enough to stop average middle age weight gain
Stair climbing delivers various benefits by improving our cardiovascular fitness. It's officially classed as a 'Healthy' form of exercise and burns more calories as per minute than jogging.
Here are some health benefits of climbing stairs which you love to do:-
1. It Helps in Reducing Weight:-
• Taking upstairs instead of elevators can help you to lose weight faster than hitting the gym.
• Stair climbing doesn't cost you anything, so get ready to burn extra calories from your body.
2. It Improves Your Mental Health:-
• Climbing stairs on a regular basis can produce some good hormones like endorphin which act as a fantastic stress-free life and improve your mental health.
3. Lowers Bad Cholesterol:-
• Do climb up the stairs which can help in reducing cholesterol from your body and therefore helps to keep you away from deadly diseases like Diabetes, Cardiovascular problems, etc.
4. It also Lowers the risk of Osteoarthritis:-
• Stairs climbing can reduce the risk of osteoarthritis, especially among women, who have a busy lifestyle and have desk related work.
• It also improves the flexibility of muscles and reduces the chances of muscles related pains in the body.
5. Helps in Fights against Insomnia:-
• It works very well in fighting insomnia by making your muscles flexible, keeping up your stamina and accelerating good hormones in the body.
Don’t hit the gym- hit the stairs and see how your overall health will improve.