Yoga For Piles Disorder
What is Piles Disorder?
Piles are also known as “Hemorrhoids.” Hemorrhoids are the collections of inflamed tissue in the anal canal. They contain blood vessels, support tissue, muscle, and elastic fibers.
Many people have piles, but the symptoms are not always visible. Piles cause noticeable symptoms for at least 50 percent of people in the United States (U.S.) before the age of 50 years.
Fast facts on piles:-
• Piles are collections of tissue and vein that become inflamed and swollen.
• The size of piles can vary, and they found inside or outside the anus.
• Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, or straining when passing a stool.
• A doctor can usually diagnose piles on examination.
Piles are inflamed collections of tissue in the anal area of the body.They can have a range of sizes, which include internal or external.Internal piles in the body located between 2 and 4 centimeters (cm) above the opening of the anus, and they are the more common type. Foreign collections occur on the outside edge of the anus.
Symptoms of Piles Disorder:-
• A hard, possibly painful lump may be felt around the anus
• A person with piles experiences the feeling that the bowels are full in the body.
• Bright red blood is visible.
• The area around the anus you will feel itchy, red, and sore.
• Pain occurs during the passing of a stool.
Statistics of Piles Disorder:-
• India has an estimated 40,723,288 patients suffering from piles or hemorrhoids.
• Each year, at least a million new cases are recorded, making it one of the most common health conditions.
• Worldwide, the overall prevalence of hemorrhoids in the general population is estimated to be 4.4%.
• The number of people in the US suffering from piles also known as hemorrhoids is expected to be around 10.4 million and 1 million new cases occur each year.
Yoga For Piles Disorder:-
1. Ashwini Mudra:-
• Ashwini mudra (horse gesture) is also called energy lock asanas.
• Ashwini means horse in Sanskrit, and the Ashwini mudra posture resembles horse’s act of shrinking their sphincter immediately after passing the bowels out.
• The primary action involves contraction and relaxation of anal area (buttock muscles).
2. Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
• Matsuyama Asana is all in one yoga posture with tons of health benefits.
• People who want to kick off their lannynets can start with Matsyasa Asana to get revived.
• Matsyasana is very useful in stopping bleeding piles and relieving constipation.
• Matsyasana is believed to be a subtype of Sarvangasana.
3. Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand):-
• During this asana, the heart needs to pump blood in reverse direction, so extra energy is required so in one-way the entire inner organs and blood veins get revived and refreshed.
• More blood circulation means more blood supply to tissues and cells, that is a complete refreshment of the body.
4. Tadasana Or Mountain Pose:-
• Tadasana or mountain pose is a particular type of standing posture that is very beneficial for joints, buttocks, and abdomen area.
• In tadasana, the muscles a stretched that consequently improves posture and makes your joints (knees, anal and things) stronger.
What Food to eat to cure Piles Disorder:-
• Insoluble fiber
• Beans, Lentils, and Nuts
• Fruits and Vegetables
What Not to Eat during Piles Disorder:-
• White bread and bagels
• Milk, cheese, and another dairy
• Processed foods such as frozen meals and fast food
So these are the foods to eat and yoga asanas to do while suffering from piles disorder.