Benefits of laughter yoga
Laughter yoga is a practice involving long time voluntary laughter. Laughter yoga is based on the belief that voluntary laughter provides the same physiological and psychological benefits of laughter. Laughter yoga is done in groups, with eye contact and playfulness between participants. Forced laughter soon turns into real and contagious laughter.
In the mid-1990s, laughter yoga is usefully practiced in open parks, primarily by groups of older people. Laughter yoga was made popular.
1. Health Benefits:-
· The health benefits of laughter come in 2 categories: first for people who are not sick and want to stay healthy. Second For those who have some illness, LY helps to heal faster.
· People come regularly to various health clubs for laughter yoga because it helps them to stay fit.
· It strengthens the immune system and one does not fall sick easily.
· It increases blood circulation and relaxes the muscles.
· It helps in curing depression, reduces blood pressure, reduces symptoms of allergies, asthma, arthritis and helps in chronic illnesses like cancer..
· Laughter Yoga which reduces physical, mental and emotional stress simultaneously and brings an emotional balance.
· People can feel the benefits from the very first session.
2. Personal Life:-
· Your behaviour states the quality of life you lead.
· Laughter Yoga has the power to change your mood within minutes
· If your mood is good then you will remain cheerful throughout the day.
· Laughter Yoga also helps to develop a sense of humor and you will laugh more in real life.
3. Business life:-
· Laughter Yoga is most economical, less time consuming and scientifically proven technique to reduce stress in the workplace.
· . Laughter Yoga increases the amount of supply of oxygen which helps in the performance.
· One feels energized and fresh throughout the day and can work more without getting tired.
· Group laughter can create a happy and motivated workforce which includes a strong team building element.
4. Social Life:-
· The quality of life satisfaction does not depend on how much money, power, position and success you have in life, rather it depends on the number of good friends with whom we have a caring and sharing relationship.
· Laughter is a powerful tool to connect with people easily.
· For basic survival needs what we all need is appreciation and acknowledgement for our emotional development
· . This provides a sense of emotional security which reduce stress and helps to fight depression.
5. Laughing in the Face of Challenges:-
· In times of difficulty, it is not easy to remain calm. By inherit the essence of Laughter Yoga and its characteristics; one can learn to handle any situation effectively.
· It will keep a positive mental attitude so that you can cope with negative situations and deal with difficult persons in a much better way than a normal person can.
There are various Convincing Benefits of Laughter Yoga on the Job:-
· Improves Morale.
· Nurture team building.
· Enhance leadership skills.
· Boost creativity and productivity.
· Promotes employee stability.