Yoga for Navel Displacement
What is Navel Displacement?
A new disease which as yet is unknown by allopathy, homoeopathy and other sciences of healing is the navel which 'moves'. Just as a misalignment may occur within the spinal cord, so a misalignment of the navel and stomach muscles (rectus abdominus) may also occur.
The displacement caused by similar activity, i.e. picking up heavy objects, a sudden twisting or bending movement, sexual activity. After the navel has shifted once, it is a problem which frequently occurs after that unless yogic precautionary practices started.
In most cases the navel will take a move in either an upward or downward direction, sometimes a sideways movement is also noticeable- The displacement is directly connected with the navel, nerves, stomach muscles and flow of prana, and will affect each of these in some manner.
Yoga For Navel Displacement
• When tortoise draws its limbs all sides, he withdraws his senses from the object of knowledge, and then his understanding is well – poised.
• Its continuous practice is efficacious in many diseases of the stomach, constipation, gastric trouble, and indigestion.
2. Dhanurasana (Bow pose):-
• This asana helps to improve digestion by stimulating gastric secretions.
• This pose is helpful for liver abdominal organ and muscles.
• This asana is also beneficial for the management of diabetes, menstrual disorders and neck pain.
3. Chakrasana (wheel pose):-
• This asana tones up the nervous, digestive, respiratory, cardiovascular and glandular systems.
• This asana dislodged navel at its right position.
• This asana cures knee pain and arthritis.
• It massages the digestive organs and is therefore very effective in removing wind and constipation.
• This asana also massages the pelvic muscles and alleviates impotence, sterility and menstrual problem.
What food to eat if you have Navel Displacement?
• Avoid spicy foods, oily foods, outside junk foods, sweets and sugars as much as possible.
• Have 4-5 small meals per day, instead of three big meals. Also, drink plenty of water in between meals and little water during meals
So these are the food to eat and yoga asanas to do if you are suffering from Navel Displacement.