Yoga For Belly Fat
What is Belly Fat?
Excess belly fat is extremely unhealthy for the body. It's the primary risk factor for various diseases like type 2 diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
The medical term for unhealthy fat in the belly is known as "visceral fat," which refers to fat surrounding the liver.
Even normal-weight people with excess belly fat problem have an increased risk of health problems.
These are 12 ways that make you gain belly fat:-
1. Sugary Foods and Beverages
3. Trans Fats
5. Low-Protein Diets
7. The Wrong Gut Bacteria
8. Fruit Juice
9. Stress and Cortisol
10. Low-fibre Diets
12. Not Enough Sleep
Symptoms of Belly Fat:-
• Heart disease.
• Type 2 diabetes.
• High blood pressure.
• Abnormal cholesterol.
• Breathing problems.
Statistics of Belly Fat:-
• According to World Obesity Federation, a community of organizations dedicated to solving the problem of obesity shows that the percentage of Indian adults living with obesity is set to jump to around 5% by 2025, from 3.7% in 2014.
Yoga Asanas To Reduce Belly Fat
1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose):-
• It is an ideal warm-up pose for reducing belly fat.
• It improves the circulation of blood flow around the belly part of the body.
2. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation):-
• Surya Namaskar is a confluence of twelve yoga positions, each of which has a significant impact on the entire body.
• The forward and backward bends allow stretches, while the deep breathing performed during the act helps in detoxification.
• Practice Surya Namaskar daily in the morning, facing the sun, for reaping the maximum benefits for the belly fat.
• From head to toe, all parts of the body benefitted by this pose. Regularly practising Surya Namaskar keeps you healthy and energised.
3. Padahastasana (Standing Forward Bend):-
• The abdomen gets wholly compressed while bending forward, which leads to burning of fat.
• It improves digestion, as your abdominal muscles are toned.
• It strengthens the wrist joints.
• It relieves mental and physical exhaustion.
4. Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Bend):-
• It is one of the basic poses of Hatha Yoga.
• Along with It helps as a toning poses for tummy, the forward bend also offers to the next level of stretch to thighs, as well as hips.
• It is also ideal pose for those who are prone to digestive disorders.
What food to eat to lose belly fat:-
5. Beans and Legumes
7. Dairy Products
9. Olive Oil
13. Coconut Oil
14. Chilly Papers
So these are the yoga asanas to do and food to eat to reduce belly fat.