Yoga for Fissure
What is Fissure?
A fissure is a small cut in the lining of the anus of the body. The crack in the skin causes severe pain and some bright red bleeding during and after bowel movements.
An anal fissure may occur in many ways such as for a result of childbirth, straining during bowel movements, or long bouts of constipation or diarrhea
An anal fissure found in people of all ages, and it’s seen mostly in babies and teenagers. Constipation is a common problem in these types of age groups. In most cases, the tear can heal on its own within four to six weeks. In cases where the fissure persists beyond eight weeks, it’s considered chronic, or long term.
Symptoms of the fissure are:-
• A visible tear around your anus
• A small lump of skin.
• Sharp pain in the anal area
• Streaks of blood on tissue paper after wiping
• Burning or itching in the anal area
Statistics Of Fissure:-
• Fissure is a common condition
• There are no recent prevalence figures, but it is believed to have a lifetime incidence of around 11%.
• It can occur from infant to younger
• Anal fissures divided into :
1.Acute: present for less than six weeks.
2. Chronic: gift for six weeks or more
• Prevalence is equal between men and women.
• Acute fissures are more common than chronic fissures.
Yoga For Fissure:-
• Mula means roots and Bandhana means a lock.
• This asana helps in controlling the body energy.
• This asana helps in contraction of pelvic floor muscles which in turn helps in rejuvenation and restoration the functionality of the anal region.
2. Ashwini Mudra:-
• Ashwini in Sanskrit means Horse and talks about the act of horses shrinking after the passage of bowels.
• The main idea is the regulation of the muscles of the anal region.
• You will see quick results in 1-2 weeks when you will try yoga for piles problem.
• Sarvangasana or shoulder is a comparatively difficult asana to perform but is one of the most useful asanas.
• Padhastasana is a simple posture which is also known as the hand under foot posture.
• It is ideal for beginners. However, flexibility and strength are required for performing this.
• This asana gives relief from back pain, joint pains, and abdominal pain. Abdominal muscles get stretched and relaxed which helps in bowel movement.
What Food to eat if you are suffering from fissure?
• Wheat Bran.
• Oat Bran.
• Whole grains, including brown rice, oatmeal, popcorn, and whole-grain pasta, cereals, and bread.
• Peas and beans.
• Seeds and nuts.
• Citrus fruits.
• Prunes and prune juice.
So these are the food to eat and yoga asana to do if you are suffering from the fissure.